AC Repair & Service, Alternators / Starters, Four Wheel Alignment, Automatic Windows, Batteries, Belts & Hoses, Brakes, CV components, Check Engine Light, Computer Diagnostics, Clutches, Engine Cooling Systems, Engine Diagnostics, Electrical Systems, Filters, Fluid Maintenance, Headlights & Wipers, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Oil Changes, Shocks & Struts, Starting & Charging, Steering, Suspension,Tires, Tire Rotation, Transmission Services, Transmission Flushes, Tune-ups, Wheel Balancing and more.
Affordable Auto repair in Clearwater
We do auto repair in Clearwater, Florida. At Clearwater Auto and Truck Repair, our auto mechanics are ASE certified with years of experience working on all make and model cars and trucks. Come in today and save on your auto repair.
Monday – Friday 7:30 – 5pm
Auto Repair in Clearwater | Largo, Florida
Affordable Auto Repair in Clearwater – Welcome to Clearwater Auto and Truck Repair of Pinellas. We opened Clearwater Auto Repair to service the Clearwater – Largo area with the goal of treating customers fairly and respectfully. We’ve built a solid reputation of honest, dependable hard work. We won’t try to sell you auto repair services you don’t need and we explain all of our recommendations fully so that you are comfortable and know why they may be needed. Our skilled ASE and hybrid certified auto technicians will fix your auto repair issues correctly the first time, saving you time and money. We can assist you with any auto maintenance concerns you might have so that you don’t have any surprises whether you’re taking a day trip or just driving to the beach.
Auto Repair Services:
AC Repair & Service, Alternators / Starters, Four Wheel Alignment, Automatic Windows, Batteries, Belts & Hoses, Brakes, CV components, Computer Diagnostics, Clutches, Engine Cooling Systems, Engine Diagnostics, Electrical Systems, Filters, Fluid Maintenance, Headlights & Wipers, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Oil Changes, Shocks & Struts, Starting & Charging, Steering, Suspension, Tires, Tire Rotation, Transmission Services, Transmission Flushes, Tune-ups, Wheel Balancing and more.
We offer auto maintenance tips to all those that are interested so they can keep their cars running smoothly for years to come. Clearwater Auto Repair can also can show you what to look for when getting auto estimates so that you don’t get sold something you don’t need at other auto repair shops in Clearwater. We can save you more of your hard earned money than other auto shops without sacrificing quality. At this time we offer Free Towing to our location should you decide to have us fix your auto repair issue. If your car is in another shop, call or email us now for a FREE second opinion. Check out our auto services page for a complete list of all services we provide. A minute on the phone could save you a lot. Call us today. We are happy to help get you back on the road in comfort and with money in your wallet. There’s a reason we are rated one of the best auto repair services in Clearwater.
8 Things to look for at auto repair shops in Clearwater
With so many auto repair shops in Clearwater to choose from, locating a good, dependable car repair in Clearwater can be a daunting task. Here are some ways to help you select the one that’s right for you.
1. Don’t fall for scams. Beware of any mechanic that attempts to scare you into having work done. They do this by telling you that the vehicle shouldn’t be driven until fixed for fear that something bad may happen to you. If they really scare you then get a second opinion elsewhere first.
2. Are the mechanics ASE Certified? Shops that employ ASE certified mechanics hold them to a higher standard of excellence and professionalism. They are trained to provide the best possible service in a variety of rigorous certification examinations.
3. Go by word of mouth. Find out from your friends and family who they trust with their vehicles and why. This can provide you with a short list of shops you may want to look into further before making your final determination.
4. Watch out at the dealership. On average dealers charge more for the same service that other shops do and their labor charges are higher than the industry average. Their scope of expertise may also be limited, in some cases but not all, to a particular car manufacturer.
5. Be careful of the well-meaning part-time mechanic relative. This person tinkers with vehicles from time to time and has done some things but rather than have them work on your car and save you money, remember that only a certified mechanic can make sure your vehicle is performing at top shape and you’re as safe as possible while driving it.
6. Chain store shops usually employ entry-level mechanics. This can lead to unnecessary additional time in the shop as they work to get things right with your repairs. Many do guarantee their service so they will fix any issues that arise however the cost of your time while they do this can add up rather quickly.
7. Get a feel for the employees at a shop. Are they friendly and courteous? Do they answer all your questions satisfactorily? If they seem knowledgeable and you are comfortable around them, you’re off to a good start. Find out if the customers waiting for their cars seem pleased or dismayed. This can be easily determined with a quick few minutes of observation in the waiting room.
8. How long has the shop been in business? Has it been around a while and built up a reputation in the community? Any good shop will have lasting power while a poor shop will usually be gone quickly.
Customer Bill of Rights
We believe our customers have rights without which great service can not occur. Consider the following as our pledge to you that we will do our best to make your auto repair or maintenance experience with us the best possible.
As a customer of Clearwater Auto Repair, you have a right to…
- A fair and honest estimate. We will never try to sell you services or repairs that are not necessary.
- Receive the best auto repair and maintenance care possible in a timely manner and friendly atmosphere. We are sure that if you give us a chance, we will win you as a customer for life.
- The best rates in Pinellas county. We will strive to get you the best rates available without sacrificing quality service or craftsmanship.
- A comprehensive maintenance analysis explained by one of our trained technicians. They will steer you through the technical jargon so you know what you need and more importantly, what you don’t.
Car Repair Clearwater, Florida
Having car trouble? Google Auto repair near me, we usually come up. Our certified auto mechanics can repair almost any make or model type of car or truck both foreign and domestic. We perform scheduled services for domestic vehicles, and provide complete repair services including tires, alignments, brakes, front ends, rear ends, transmissions, diagnostic services, engine diagnostics and repairs, electronics service and repair. Clearwater Auto Repair has factory level diagnostic equipment and trained technicians. We can also show you what steps to take to keep your car trouble-free for years to come for much less than you think. Give us a call today and ask about our AC, safety, transmission, engine light and brake inspections.
Clearwater, just west of Tampa, is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metropolitan are. It is known for sunny weather and gulf coast beaches. Clearwater Beach, on a barrier island, is a 3-mile stretch of white sand backed by hotels and restaurants. At the city’s Spectrum Field, the Phillies pro baseball team plays spring training games there.
In Clearwater, you can enjoy sunsets at Pier 60, resturants overlooking the water and nightly festival featuring music, crafts and street performers. The city also hosts the annual Clearwater Jazz Holiday.
Clearwater Marine Aquarium is the home of Winter, star of the “Dolphin Tale” movies. Injured dolphins and sea turtles are rehabilitated at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium.